Wednesday 2 May 2012

Light at the end of tunnel

Got a phone call from the estate agent yesterday that the vendor is moving to a nursing home, and the vendor's daughter who has the power of attorney has decided that the transaction should continue without further waiting.  She is going to move her mother's belongings to a storage so we can complete the deal.

I am sorry that Mrs G is moving to a home rather than a proper house near her daughter.  She must feel bad about this.  But if I were her daughter, I would also find the decision difficult to make i guess.

Today, the agent confirmed out telephone discussion with a formal letter.  Solicitor has been informed.  I finally see the end of the tunnel.

I thought I would be excited.  But it only feels natural.  If anything, I do feel apprehensive.  A lot of works need to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment