Tuesday 15 May 2012

Light at the End of the Tunnel, really !

The solicitor finally told me that he has received the revised mortgage offer. Obviously the most important thing for them is to get my money. So the statement was sent to me immediately. Because sending the money is part of the plan, I didn't think I would have problem sending the money out. But when it ACTUALLY happened, I hesitated. This is probably the single largest investment I've made in my life, and I am not used to handling large amount of money like this. Nina said it would be alright, I am sure she is right.

It's not very straightforward to send money. First of all, I forgot my telephone banking password.  FirstDirect is very vigilant about account security. As soon as they sensed my hesitation, they locked my accounts - both internet account and telephone banking.  It took me quite a while to get my access back.

Now, it's all real.  I have to keep my head clear everyday to make sure the house renovation project goes well.  Not a problem.  I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment