Thursday 24 May 2012

No, not again !

Got a phone call from Sharon, the solicitor's assistant late afternoon. I was on my way to have a hair cut.  I was almost there.

Sharon: Apparently the seller's solicitor changed his mind again.  He said he can't complete the transaction next week.  He'd like to know when you you want to complete?  Any preference?

Me: Well, let me think.... How about last week?

She laughed.  I didn't.  I told her that I want to complete ASAP.  She should go back to ask the seller's solicitor when he can complete.  So she did.

I parked my car.  As soon as I walked into Clements' barbershop, my phone rang again.

Sharon: It changed again. He said he can complete next week. How about completing on the 1st of June?

Me: Well, that's one day later than the plan yesterday.  But I am okay with that.

So that's it.  The shenanigan is over.  I am not looking forward to another one.  1st of June it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment