Thursday 21 November 2013

A project-free day.

I left very early this morning for London, so I didn't have any chance to talk to David.  But I did take some pictures before I left.

I could see David has taken part of the kitchen out yesterday.


Looking more closely, the terracotta bricks near the window is what put David off.


On the other side of the wall, there are gas pipes which no one knows where they go.  The plan is to abandon them and lay new ones.


Outside, not much progress is made probably because of poor weather.

I told David that he can still call me although I am most likely to be in meetings.  Although he didn't call, he told Nina that we need to talk tomorrow morning.  Talking is good.  I didn't do any about this project today, so it is totally "project-free".  Looking forward to making progress tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment