Monday 18 November 2013

Pouring concrete footing. Drawings...

I am back home too late when it's too dark to take any picture.  Will do it tomorrow.

Before I left for work, they told me that they were going to pour concrete today.  That was good.  But at the moment when I was told, I just somehow felt something wrong.  It took me a long time to remember.  The copper water pipe shouldn't get in contact with concrete.  I am glad that David noticed that too.  He has already put some pipe lagging on the pipe to protect it from cold weather.  He was going to leave the pipe lagging there when he pour concrete, so the copper pipe doesn't get in contact with concrete.

I also ask David to increase the thickness of the proposed Celotex. He thought about it then said "I can't see why not" although the timbers are already delivered.  :-)

It's Sunday.  Good time to show what the building is about.

 
Front of the house. Garage to be converted to a room

  
Side of the house showing two-story extension.

  
Rear of the house.

  
Ground floor plans showing extended kitchen and a new en-suite room.

  
First floor plans showing new office space.

No comments:

Post a Comment