Thursday 28 November 2013

Propping the walls


I went to see the worksite this morning. At first glance I couldn't see any progress.  Then I found part of the wall has been taken down for reinforcement.  David locked the door so I had no access to the kitchen.  I could only take some pictures from outside.

The view from outside

Close up to show the terracotta bricks

Part of the other side has been reinforced.

The gap showing the stair in the house.

Looking up in the gap, the chimney flue can be seen.

Lower down in the gap part of the wall is reinforced.

When I was at work today, David asked me to send him Graham's telephone number.  Later, I received an email from Graham showing the required padstone size.


I need to talk to David tomorrow to know what this is all about...

No comments:

Post a Comment