Tuesday 19 November 2013

Windows ...

This morning I went to see what I couldn't see last night.  The only visible progress is the concrete having been poured, and a short threshold was built for garage.

 
 
Nina told me that the team left about lunch time yesterday. That sort of make sense. Nina also said that David worked alone today. No sight of his two colleagues. But he worked until 4pm-ish, and kept his son waiting. I feel bad that the boy had to wait. He could actually come in a be Heather's friend.

Last time David asked me about the windows.  he told me that windows will be about 1400mm.  I felt strange and I didn't know what to respond to that.  Thinking about it over the weekend, I realised that 1400mm is not wide enough.  And for upstairs, I would like it to be as wide as possible.  Probably having a panorama view is not a bad idea.  That means the window is better to be one single panel.  I then checked with architect today to confirm 1800mm is ok from structure standpoint.  But the window needs to open to allow ventilation.

David is reluctant of the idea.  I need to talk to him again about this.

Nina is cooking in the dinning room, which is very inconvenient.  I wish this will end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment